Tuesday 11 October 2011

An Update on changes to Blog


Hello Reader(s)

If you are a regular reader/visitor to my Blog, you will note that the appearance of this blog has suddenly changed. I have used Google Blog spot to (hopefully) improve navigation for you, and it also offers the option to choose how you view each blog as well.

I hope this helps, if you have any feedback, drop me a quick mail to - thejonahs@aol.com or leave a comment at the bottom of each blog.

Next blog detailing the first year of my American Dream will be published next week.

Until then, I am attaching a picture of me posing (note hair length) to either make you smile, crack up, wince, or moan............umm JW's!!(That’s me being a vacuous twat). I was trying extremely hard to make it as a singer/songwriter at this time, whilst also attempting to look like George Michael.

The picture was taken July 1988; I was 24 years old and full of "IT". You can decide for yourselves what "IT" was!

Fond regards

JW.

No comments:

Post a Comment