Wednesday 28 July 2010

An Introduction never hurt anyone





I never knowingly set out to become a writer. I never knowlingly set out to end up at 46, disabled, frustrated, annoyed (a bit) but with time on my hands and friends recommending I produce a blog, here it is. So who am I and what will the reader learn from spending time looking at my blog.
I am JW, and my intention is to chart my life and experiences from my infancy to present day in a series of blogs. My life has a number of chapters with many stories and a great deal of them involve my experiences when meeting and working with other people. To that you might add - loving, laughing, fighting, arguing, saving, developing, leading, annoying, stopping, starting, helping, fathering, running from, running to, supporting, addressing, lecturing and serving other people. If you know me and want your name kept out of the lights that shine from and on the internet, let me know at - thejonahs@aol.com.

I recently wrote an e-mail to a large number of people who i worked with between 2000 and 2009. I wrote to tell them i am unable to carry on working within the world of Call Centres and Call Centre Technology. Not because i don't want to, but because my body won't let me. It won't let me because its tired, aged from the long-term sideaffects of large amounts of radiotherapy, stiff from the scar tissue left by spinal surgery and knackered and worn from pushing it too hard between 1996 and 2009. Working hard was never a problem, working harder than my body was prepared for, was! So, a more sedentary career path is required.

I could have written about the most recent occurances and events in my life, but that would mean depriving you of a life of changes, some forced on me, others a choice made due to curcumstance or whim. Some laugh out loud ridiculous, others sad and sombre. But, they all account for who i am and why i am the way i am.

So i hope you look in from time to time. I am sure there will be at least one blog that makes you come back for more and feel free to comment. It all starts tomorrow 29th July 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this bro. Go for it.
    Love you sis
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your memory. It's so accurate considering you were just a little kid when most of this stuff happened! Well Done Johnny, it's great. Made me cry though. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reading Willy, whats up with it back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who is this? Thanks for leaving comment, my bak has spinal cord tumours. JW

      Delete